Kellogg lecturer Mark Jeffery, keynote speaker at Momentum 2014 on November 12, 2014, Garners Marketing Book of the Year Honors
Data-Driven Marketing: The 15 Metrics Everyone in Marketing Should Know won American Marketing Association Foundation’s Berry-AMA Book Prize for the best book in marketing.
In announcing the award, the AMAF praised the “nuts and bolts accountability” of Jeffery’s book. “Jeffery does a masterful job of showing how to use key marketing metrics to actually implement strategic thinking,” the AMAF observed. “His integration of concepts, spreadsheets and business cases yields a highly effective presentation.
- why more than 80 percent of companies don’t make data-driven marketing decisions (and suffer for it)
- the 15 key metrics every marketer should know
- how to overcome the five obstacles to data-driven marketing
- in-depth examples of how to apply data-driven principles in small and large organizations
- and how to use the 15 metrics to dramatically improve the performance of any marketing campaign and measure the Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI).
Jeffery is a senior lecturer of technology industry management and research director of technology initiatives at the Kellogg School. He is also the managing partner of Agile Insights LLC, a marketing and technology consultancy.
Momentum 2014 brings together technology and marketing to focus on one of the topics that is mission critical for businesses today and tomorrow: Customer Engagement and Big Data: Closing the Gap. This must-attend marketing technology event brings together senior marketing leaders to focus on creating a strategic, unifying vision for customer engagement and experience management within their organizations. This ½ day conference will balance learning the critical strategies from best-in-class marketers, with actionable takeaways and implementation tools, no matter your industry.