Thursday, April 26, 2018, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Tower, 300 E. Randolph St., Chicago
As the great equalizer, technology has given our competitors, entrepreneurs and consumers the tools and access to disrupt the brand narrative. How do we stay a step ahead?
CEOs, CMOs, brand leaders and creative and media strategists must leverage emerging tech – innovation, blockchain, AI and more – alongside the foundational branding tools of storytelling, experiences and messaging.
Register now for Brand Smart to see how future-focused brands are shaping the modern branding playbook. Futurists, researchers, branding leaders and agency experts will share how they take advantage of new technologies and methodologies to become brand leaders, head off disruptors and redefine marketing.
Featured panelists include:
Erich Joachimsthaler, PhD
Founder and CEO
At Brand Smart, marketers at every stage of their career will discover new ways to build, enhance and energize their brands against the challenges of disruption. Conference attendees will:
- Find out how emerging technologies, including AI and blockchain, are shaping the future of branding
- Get a coveted view into the modern branding playbook of marketing experts and future-focused brands
- Re-think your marketing strategies such as segmentation and design thinking to better compete in today’s new marketing landscape
- Be in the room with all of Chicagoland’s leading marketers for a one-day, deep-dive into brand experience success stories
Who should attend
Brand Smart offers insights, education and networking for marketers of every level:
- Chief executive officers
- Chief marketing officers and directors
- Brand leaders
- Agency and creative leaders
Brand Smart is one of the largest branding conferences in the Midwest. Held each spring, the day-long event features experts from across industries, opportunities for networking and more. Brand Smart draws from hundreds of branding executives, agency leaders and other marketing professionals from the U.S. Be a part of this important event to stay current with what the future looks like for your clients and prospects. Learn more [PDF]