Apply to speak at BrandSmart 2019
Lead the way for marketers across the Midwest
BrandSmart is an opportunity for presenters to advance the profession of marketing, network with an audience of over 250 brand executives and marketing professionals, and raise the visibility of your organization among over 1,000 AMA Chicago members and our extended Chicago marketing community.
Speaker submissions are due by October 19, 2018. BrandSmart presenters receive:
- Visibility in print and digital BrandSmart promotions reaching over 13,000 brand executives and marketing professionals through the AMA Chicago website, emails and social media.
- Biography, photograph and presentation synopsis on AMA Chicago’s website and in the printed BrandSmart program.
The BrandSmart selection committee is comprised of AMA Chicago brand experts who review and rate submissions to identify presentations aligned closely to the BrandSmart objectives to showcase innovative brands, share professional insights or share proven brand marketing strategies. Evaluation criteria include:
- Relevance, importance and currency of the topic for brand executives and marketing professionals
- Compelling learning objectives
- Actionable takeaways and examples of real-world application of the material
- Speaker credentials, qualifications and background
- Inclusion of client representatives in presentations by marketing firms or public relations agencies
Submissions from marketing or public relations agencies are welcomed, however the presentation must include a representative from the client organization, and only joint presentations will be considered by the BrandSmart selection committee.