Thursday, April 4, 2019, 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
Catalyst Ranch, 656 W. Randolph #3W, Chicago
Of all the roles in an organization, marketers make a real impact not only on the business but on the world at large. We are drawn to the industry for both the professional and personal challenges that are meaningful, fulfilling and inspiring. At Career Smart, you will find ways to earn more emotional and financial rewards in your career – whether you’re 26 or 62, and whether you’re looking to develop yourself or develop your teams.
- Strategies, tools and techniques you can use to find more inspiring career opportunities, and how you can implement them as a hiring manager to provide inspiring roles and environments for your teams.
- Rich discussions in small groups of hiring managers and employees to share ideas and plans to implement these new ideas in their careers and organizations.
- Opportunities to learn from professionals, career coaches, and others regarding practical aspects of job hunting such as resume building, LinkedIn profiles and more.
Who should attend:
- New or prospective managers looking to enhance their leadership
- Hiring decision-makers who want to find and attract Chicago’s best marketing talent
- Experienced and new marketers who want to move their career forward
Group Director, Client Services
Brand Trust, Inc.
Director of Client Experience, Strategy & Research
Museum of Science & Industry, Chicago
6:00 – 6:20
Registration & Networking
6:20 – 6:30
President, AMA Chicago
6:35 – 6:55
Creating a Meaningful Career: Creating roles and finding jobs that inspire
7:00 – 7:15
Best Practices: How the best candidates are searching and the best organizations are finding them
7:20 – 7:35
Break Through: How to find the best candidate for your team
7:40 – 8:00
Facilitated Small Group Discussions
8:00 – 8:25
Panel Discussion with Speakers
8:25 – 8:30
Career Smart is the premier event for highly-motivated professionals seeking insights on pathways in the marketing field. The conference is focused on career best practices, delivered through practical career coaching, two different expert keynotes and hands-on workshops for those hiring marketers and marketers looking to be hired.
This content-driven program attracts a mix of marketing professionals representing a breadth of industry roles and career stages. Career Smart offers every marketer new ways to grow their skills, develop their teams, and find more emotional and financial rewards in their careers. View complete sponsorship opportunities