Bridging the MarTech Divide
How marketers and technologists align for growth
In a world where more and more marketing is enabled by technology, and technology is driving the evolution of marketing, do you find yourself struggling to balance the two? By some estimates, the number of marketing technology vendors has increased sevenfold over the past 5 years to over 7,000 vendor options in 2019.
Whether you are part of a larger enterprise managing multiple stakeholders or in a smaller business juggling multiple daily tasks, how do you go about aligning on strategy, building the business case, and then finding the right marketing technology partners that will efficiently and effectively drive business results?
Bridging the MarTech Divide is a panel event that will help marketers from start-ups to larger enterprises learn key approaches executives have taken to make sense of the technology landscape and make the right strategy decisions for their organizations.
5:30 – 6:00 p.m.: Registration & Light Supper
6:00 – 6:30 p.m.: Speed Networking
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.: Program with Q&A
Light supper will be served
- Build the business case and guide the selection and implementation of technology solutions.
- Gain insights into how leaders have forged stronger alignment between marketing and IT as well as other C-Suite stakeholders.
- Learn how to better narrow down the endless choices of technology and prioritize your scarce time and resources.
- Find out the key questions to ask and pitfalls to avoid.
- Actively build a network of resources and people who can help you develop your marketing technology strategy and implementation plan for your business.
22 W. Washington
Chicago, IL 60602
This live panel will be hosted by Andrew Gross, founder of Twelve Squared. There will be plenty of opportunities for engagement, questions and connection.