Decoding the Black Consumer Landscape with Pepper Miller
Join us for an enlightening session with Pepper Miller, a trailblazing market researcher and President of The Hunter-Miller Group. In this transformative Signature Speakers Series event, Pepper delves into the intricacies of engaging with the Black consumer, offering invaluable insights and proven strategies for crafting successful campaigns. Gain a blueprint for not only connecting with the Black audience but also understanding, appreciating, and navigating the complexities inherent in reaching this demographic.
Discover the keys to tapping into the $1.6 Trillion spending power of the Black consumer, as reported by CNBC. With decades of consulting experience with major corporations, Pepper Miller is hailed as an ultimate authority on marketing to Black audiences. Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your marketing approach and unlock new possibilities for success.
3 KEY TAKEAWAYS
- A clear understanding of “the why” about Black America and the value of aligning with and investing in this distinctive and rising sector of American people.
- Eye-popping Statistics that contradict many commonly held stereotypes, assumptions, and beliefs.
- What real inclusion, equality, and celebration look like according to Pepper.
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. Registration, light supper
- 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. Speed Networking
- 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Program with Q&A
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Pepper Miller, Recognized Researcher, Author, Thought Leader, and Black American Subject Matter Expert
FREE for members and $30 for non-members.
This is a hybrid event.
When you register, you will choose to attend in-person or virtually via a Zoom simulcast.
All attendees will also be sent a recording of the event the following week.