How Corona, Svedka and Two Lane Beer Leverage Research to Drive Impact
During this Signature Speaker Series event, moderator Kristin DeGraff will lead a dynamic panel of marketing and research experts from Constellation Brands through how they have leveraged research to drive impact.
The panel will cover consumer research, identifying insights, how brands grow from research insights, the working relationships between brand and research teams, and how to work together to identify emerging opportunities and build revenue.
- What makes good research, and when not to do research
- Research brief must-haves
- What is an insight and how to know when you have a good one
- How to action on your insight
Constellation Brands Speakers
- Andrew Zrike, Vice President, Head of Innovation
- Duke Zandstra, Vice President & General Manager, Brand Marketing
- Katie Survance, Senior Director, Industry Insights, Center of Excellence
- Moderator: Kristin DeGraff, Senior Director, Brand Strategy & Insights, Beer
Panelist: Andrew Zrike
Panelist: Duke Zandstra
Panelist: Katie Survance
Moderator: Kristin DeGraff
Please enjoy our products responsibly. © 2021 Constellation Brands Inc., Victor, NY.
This is an online event. Zoom meeting details will be emailed to registrants 48 hours, 2 hours, and 10 minutes before the event.