Decoding SEO: Driving business outcomes
For most marketers and brands, content development and SEO can be a black-box of technical engineering, website development, ideation and conception, all that often aren’t aligned to bottom-line business results. Join us and the experts at Performics to decode SEO and understand how to drive business outcomes that matter.
Performics will demo their tools and conduct two live website audits during this event. AMA Chicago members can volunteer their websites as part of event registration.
- Learn SEO best practices and fundamentals for modern marketers
- Get real-time, real-world learning with live website audits
- Learn new opportunities and tactics for your digital marketing program
- Gain business results from your SEO and content strategy
- See Performics’ new tools and interact with prototype products for small and medium-sized businesses
Karie La Valle
From 5:45 to 6:15, you’re invited to speed network with fellow attendees and AMA Chicago board members. We’ll form two lines and shift every few minutes, so you can connect with everyone quickly and easily – no awkward introductions required. As soon as you’re checked in at registration, you can jump in line for as long as you’d like. Just bring your charm and plenty of your business cards!
35 W. Wacker, 21st Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
Attendees must have ID to check in at the venue. When you arrive, proceed to the northern-most elevator bank (far left upon entry from the Dearborn St. doors) and show ID to the desk staff. You will then be escorted up to the 21st floor meeting room.