Renew your AMA Chicago membership
We are proud of our dedicated membership. Take advantage of all that AMA Chicago has to offer. Your continued renewal and involvement are what make this chapter best in class.
As a continued member of AMA Chicago, you’ll receive unique benefits including:
- New in 2018: FREE access to all monthly events: SIG, Connex, Evening with an Expert and Sunrise Executive Series events. This is a $600+ value!
- Access to a network of more than 1,000 other marketers. We can help you network, find an employee, a service provider, someone to learn from or even a new gig.
- Early bird access and discounted registration for our sell-out conferences: BrandSmart, MarketingTech Smart, CMO Smart and Career Smart.
- Extensive members-only resources to advance your career including templates, tools, more than 100 on-demand webcasts and podcasts, award-winning marketing publications, ongoing education opportunities and access to Loop meeting rooms.
Make membership count
Get the most out of your AMA Chicago membership by getting involved, giving back and taking the lead:
- Volunteer. As an entirely volunteer-run chapter, we have countless ways for you to share your skills, develop professionally and give back. Our volunteers get special access and recognition.
- Join a committee. Help shape our programs, communications, membership initiatives and more. As a committee member, you’ll grow professionally, make connections and develop your leadership skills.
- Make use of every resource. AMA national offers webcasts, toolkits, publications and much more to keep you up-to-date on the latest trends, tools and resources marketers need to know.
- Attend orientation. We offer New Member Orientations every month to get to know our base, hear your goals and show you how to get the very most out of your membership. We encourage new members to attend within 30 days of joining, and current members are always welcome to join for a refresher.
If you have questions about membership, maximizing your benefits or getting involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.