Brand Sprint Workshop
Your brand is the image stakeholders have of your business. Join us for this half-day exercise to learn how to define your brand thoughtfully and early, before your constituents and competitors do it for you.
Through this action-oriented, half-day conference, you’ll learn how to lead a brand sprint workshop, a highly actionable exercise to rethink your brand offering, identify new opportunities, and uncover surprising, valuable insights. You will gain the tools to align stakeholders around your mission and to sustainably grow your supporter network.
- How to successfully lead a brand sprint workshop from start to finish, including ways to sustain the momentum
- Tactics to build consensus and get decisions made across leadership teams and other stakeholders
- How to move your organization from brand strategy to real, measurable action faster than ever
- Ways to prepare your organization for quick brand pivots and to immediately push forward through unexpected and unpredictable situations
- Your own brand sprint outline, plus templates for brand sprint workshops and roadmaps
1 PM – 1:15PM: Welcome & Introduction
1:15 PM – 2:45 PM: The Brand Sprint Project with Jennifer Severns
2:45 PM – 3:10 PM: Break
3:10 – 5:00PM: The Brand Sprint Project, continued
Chief Experience Officer
Jennifer is a human-centered design leader with over 20 years guiding organizations through digital transformation by building diverse teams, digital products and systems, and campaigns that consistently drive results.
As the Chief Experience Officer of ThomasArts, she serves as the agency’s executive leader of customer experience and technology practice, leading experience strategy and digital transformation. Prior to joining ThomasArts, she was contracted by UCLA Health to help create a data-driven culture to shift enterprise inertia toward a “precision health” and patient-centric future.
Jennifer was formerly recruited by the American Marketing Association as the Chief Experience Officer to redefine the business model for the organization and shape the way marketers interacted with the association.
She has led human-centered design with many of the world’s foremost brands including Allstate, Unilever, Dell, Nabisco, and more. Also noteworthy is Jennifer’s stint with Harpo Productions where she led digital design. She was central to the original design of the Oprah brand digital strategy for the Oprah Winfrey Show, growing the Oprah website site to nearly 15 million monthly unique visitors.
West Monroe Partners
311 W Monroe St
Chicago, IL 60606
AMA Chicago member: Free
Full-time student: Free