Digital Content Best Practices
Tuesday, 24 January 2023 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Anybody can put an article on their website. But few people know how to stand out in the inboxes and social streams of your audience. Digital is so crowded, so competitive. A few small changes can mean the difference between tons of traffic and …crickets.
- How is writing for web different?
- How is digital content consumed?
- What type of writing tends to get clicked, opened and read?
- How do you find the topics that will connect with an audience?
- Which images will drive more clicks?
In this workshop, Andy will teach you how to create content that is easy for visitors to consume and easy for you to promote. Insights are based on the creation and promotion of 400+ articles over 12 years.
Speaker: Andy Crestodina
This is an online event via Zoom. Meeting details will be emailed to attendees 2 days, 2 hours and 10 minutes before the event.
AMA Chicago members: free
Members of another AMA chapter: free
Full-time students: free