How To Hire the Right People
Are you responsible for hiring at your organization? This workshop will show you how to set the proper groundwork before beginning your hiring process. Jenna will discuss how to build an ideal profile, assess your current team’s skills, and how to partner with your recruiting team to ensure success.
NOTE: This workshop is virtual and will be recorded.
- How to engineer the interview process to discern who could be the right fit.
- How to make the process equitable for all candidates.
- Best practices around what to do when you are trying to expand your team.
12:00PM Welcome & Announcements
12:05PM Jenna Kimball presents: How To Hire the Right People
12:45PM Q& A
This is an online event via Zoom. Meeting log-in will be emailed to attendees 2 days, 2 hours, and 10 minutes before the event.
- AMA Chicago members: free
- Guests: $20
- Members of another AMA chapter: free
- Full-time students: free