SIG: Popup – LinkedHero Workshop with AssociaDirect
A phone booth is too small for everyone, but if you join us for this workshop you will exit with some superpowers of your own.
Tailored for B2B sales and marketing professionals, the team at AssociaDirect will open the playbook for using LinkedIn to drive engagement, build trust, grow authority leadership, and spark conversations that lead to appointments and sales.
Imagine knocking on 100 qualified prospect doors and introducing yourself and your company every single day before you finish that first double frappuccino mocha whatever whatever.
While most mortal sales professionals max out at two strong follow-ups, you’ll discover a simple process for overachieving to 5 follow-ups with new connections. We’re not math majors here, but safe to say that’s like seven and a half times more than your less ripped up LinkedCivilians.
Hidden deep underground inside a vault that’s inside the LinkedHERO secret lair (you can never be too safe), rests the AssociaDirect blueprints, detailing the specific formula that transforms civilian sales rep into LinkedHEROs. Assuming Steve and Michael can figure out the combination to the safe, which Steve lost on a trip to Bahamas while petting a dolphin, you will walk away with everything you need to take on the sales world.
Here’s what you’ll uncover:
- How to clearly identify qualified prospects who are active on LinkedIn
- How to use existing lead lists to spark conversations on LinkedIn
- Simple methods for making introductions (connection requests) with up to 100 prospects every day
- How to stay organized using simple spreadsheets and LinkedIn Tags and Lists
- Why LinkedIn is a DANGEROUS place to prospect and how to avoid common mistakes
- Methods for crafting copy that can make or break any campaign
- How to become a thought leader and leverage your efforts for long term benefits
- We recommend not telling your boss and simply taking credit for your newfound ability to defeat even the most evil of sales quotas.
Light supper will be served
From 5:30 to 6:00, you’re invited to speed network with fellow attendees and AMA Chicago board members. We’ll form two lines and shift every few minutes, so you can connect with everyone quickly and easily – no awkward introductions required. As soon as you’re checked in at registration, you can jump in line for as long as you’d like. Just bring your charm and plenty of your business cards!