Small Marketing Team, Big Impact
Working on a small team – or a team of one – presents many challenges to effectively market your organization. The challenges and realities of time, talents and resources are constantly in flux. What content should you be producing with your limited time and resources? And how do you research a content strategy?
Through a presentation, workshop and discussion, you’ll understand how and why to focus on content marketing through SEO, social media, email and reputation-building in your niche, including:
- When to publish new content
- Where to post and promote new content
- How to automate the process
- How to develop a content calendar
- Determine what content you should produce with your limited time
- Identify which marketing activities can be automated, as well as free or inexpensive tools you can use to improve your marketing production
From 6:00 to 6:30, you’re invited to speed network with fellow attendees and AMA Chicago board members. We’ll form two lines and shift every few minutes, so you can connect with everyone quickly and easily – no awkward introductions required. As soon as you’re checked in at registration, you can jump in line for as long as you’d like. Just bring your charm and plenty of your business cards!
358 W Ontario St #3W
Chicago, IL 60654