Providing safety and convenience for customers and patients during COVID-19
As an essential provider, pharmacy and national brand, Walgreens has pivoted more than most during the pandemic.
Laurie Blair, Senior Director of Brand & Retail Marketing at Walgreens, will share how they harnessed their brand, pivoted campaigns and messaging to better serve customers, and helped consumers feel safe during this health crisis. She’ll share the ways Walgreens:
- Responded to consumer demand for safe and secure ways to shop by accelerating rollout and promotion of drive-thru shopping, curbside pick-up and same-day delivery options
- Adjusted the signature Red Nose Day fundraising campaign to be digitally-led as a way to support customer health and safety
- Continually adjusts to consumer habits affected by the pandemic for summer and back-to-school campaigns
7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Presentation
8:00 – 8:30 p.m. Q&A
New: Register for 4 events and save
Non-members can register for all 4 Signature Series events now to save 20%. Choose “Non-member: Complete Signature Series” in the checkout box here to gain access to:
- September: This Walgreens event
- December: Marketing Analytics
- February: Influencer Marketing
- June: Topic TBA
This is an online event. Registrants will receive login details 2 days, 2 hours, and 10 minutes before the event begins.