Agenda & Speakers
5:30Registration & Light Supper
Registration opens. Attendees enjoy a light supper and networking with fellow marketers, recruiters, coaches and HR professionals.
Finding & Securing the Best Candidates
The top issue hiring managers have is finding enough great candidates. Executive recruiter Camille Fetter can help at CareerSmart. With her expert insights, you will learn how to:
- define career skillsets, heighten job descriptions and develop a search strategy.
- entice the right people for the role, team and office culture.
- use a hiring scorecard to formulate an efficient interview and candidate review.
We’re thrilled to welcome Camille back as a speaker after her hugely popular hosted table at CareerSmart 2018!
Ageism in Hiring
Employees age 65 and older are the fastest-growing segment of the workforce, according to AARP. In their joint presentation, Michael and Melinda will discuss:
- marketing with and for people over age 50
- ageism in candidate review and hiring of people over age 50
- pitfalls that both hirers and job-seekers can avoid
Speed Coaching begins with attendees getting access to experts in career planning, development, recruitment and coaching through intimate, personalized discussions at each table.